MAXHUB values both professionalism and innovation. MAXHUB Vogue Series is offering new colour options to infuse inspiration into studios and co-working spaces. Vogue Series features white, turquoise, and gold versions to fit different styles of interior décor. Equipped with the fantastic communication tools, MAXHUB Vogue Series connects not only meeting participants but also the vibrant minds and creative ideas, in ways unwitnessed before.
48MP Camera: Inescapable Clarity
Throughout the meeting session, the camera may offer unprecedented clarity, even after zooming in on the speaker. 48MP provides enough room for image compression with a higher signal-to-noise ratio. While we have a Full HD video conference, the image sensor would calculate based on the light information gathered on more than 16 pixels to form a single pixel. Therefore, the proportion of electrical noise in the circuit would be vastly reduced, increasing the clarity and saturation of the image.
Auto Zoom in on the speaker2 | Higher SNR3
Brainstorming Anytime, Anywhere
During a vote or a brainstorm session when we gather ideas from all participants, we used to have heavy paperwork and organising the thoughts tend to be laborious. Now on a MAXHUB V5, the instant stickers help make the session faster. Just scan a QR code on the screen, then we may send the text messages instantly onto the screen where could drag and zoom the uploaded stickers to sort them out quickly. Surely, a meeting could be more fun and engaging.
Wireless Screen-sharing in Ways Unimagined
Traditional cables are rendered unnecessary during presentations. MAXHUB Screen-share offers a wireless connection between the panel and the personal devices like laptops, phones and tablet computers. In addition to that, MAXHUB also allows up to four participants to share the contents simultaneously. Either from MAXHUB Screen-share dongles or via MAXHUB Share application, presenting onto a MAXHUB is effortless and trouble-free.
4-split Screen Sharing | Arrange Projected Screens in Independent Windows | Do Not Disturb Mode | Sharing Options: Duplication/Extension/Specific Application
Voice Localisation4 via 6-element Mic Array
MAXHUB Voice Localisation algorithm lays the foundation for zooming in on the speaker. By analysing the phase of the sound waves and how soon they arrive at each of the microphone elements, MAXHUB could tell the direction of the voice. In the meantime, it calls the auto gain technology into play, balancing the volume from both near and afar. The noise algorithm samples the environment noise and cancels out the unwanted hustle and bustle, therefore delivering a clearer voice.
6-element Microphone Array | Up to 8 Metres Voice Pickup
Voice Localisation | Automatic Gain 丨 Noise Cancellation | Anti-reverberation
Creative Acoustic Structure
The V5 Series opens a much smaller seam for the sound waves to travel through. The sound waves go directly to the participants, instead of bouncing from the floor. The power is increased by 14% with 2.1 stereo sound.
2.1 Stereo Sound | 40W Powerful Speakers
Type-C6 Connector, Bridging the Divide
A newly added USB Type-C port shares the screen to the MAXHUB V5 and enables reverse touch control from the touch screen. Meanwhile, it also allows access to the built-in camera and microphone array. Now you can enjoy wide viewing angle camera and 8 metres of voice pickup features on your laptop. Besides, MAXHUB supports extension mode via Type-C.
Carrying Video & Audio & Touch Signals | Accessing the Wide-angled Camera and Powerful Mic Array
Optional Android or Windows module will enhance the performance and reliability of the operating system. The Android module provides a straighter-forward way of human-computer interaction, whereas the PC module would offer greater security, broader compatibility and more powerful performance. Either module would make MAXHUB V5 a handy tool in the office.
Optional Android 9.0/Windows 107
1. Only the lower bezel of MAXHUB V5 Vogues Series have those colour options.
2. MAXHUB V5 may zoom in on the speaker automatically during a meeting. The camera would locate the speaker via pattern recognition and voice localisation algorithms.
3. SNR refers to the Signal-to-Noise Ratio of the imaging system. The 48MP Camera of MAXHUB V5 Vogue Series achieves higher SNR during a UHD or FHD teleconference by gathering more light information and reducing the electric noise in the imaging process.
4. Voice localisation locates the direction speaker with the microphone array and guides the camera for auto zoom in on the speaker.
5. Seam speakers refer to the two front-facing speakers at the lower bezel of MAXHUB V5 featuring narrow openings.
6. A MAXHUB V5 Vogue Series includes 2 USB Type-C ports. By connecting to a laptop, it projects the laptop’s screen onto and plays sound from the MAXHUB V5 with reverse touch control. Meanwhile, the laptop may access the built-in camera and microphone array as alternative video and audio signal input.
7. Android 9.0 runs on SA08 module whereas Windows 10 runs on MT51 module. Both modules are sold separately. You may insert either of the modules in the module slot.