MAXHUB Pivot GDPR Compliance Statement
What’s the GDPR?
The GDPR, or General Personal information Protection Regulation, is a European privacy law that went into effect in May 2018. It regulates how the personal information of individuals in the EU can be collected, used, and processed. A core part of GDPR compliance is ensuring that your personal information processors implement security best practices for safeguarding personal information.
We are responsible for implementing appropriate measures to ensure and be able to demonstrate that the processing of personal information is carried out in accordance with the GDPR.
Our Commitment To Our Users
The following is our commitment to our users(“You”):
• Go further than just the letter of the law when it comes to handling your information, and adopt good practice standards;
• Be open with you about how we use your personal information;
• Provide you with control over how your personal information is used.
• Keep your personal information to the minimum necessary and delete it when we don’t need it;
• Make sure your personal information is kept securely.
We are keen to ensure that any concerns you may have are alleviated effectively, so will respond to any queries you may have.
If you have any concerns or doubts over this statement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.